Fearful Dreams

Fearful Dreams

written by: Vinita Singh

My reality was empty, my dreams were a nightmare. I felt something holding me one night while I was a sleep, I suddenly felt as if I wanted to get up but I couldn't, I couldn't move, something was holding me so tight. I remembered I suddenly awoke but the feeling didn't leave me. A year had passed. I was living on the 14 th floor, surrounded by hospitals. I felt something grabbing or trying to grab me. I said Ohm Bhoor Bhuva Swaha, Ohm Bhoor Bhuva Swaha Ohm Bhoor Bhuva Swaha, I was saying this in my dream and I awoke. Another night passed and I remember it so quickly, reality and dream I was in between both. I saw jewlry old jewlry beautiful necklaces and suddenly my dream went out into another sight. It was a big dark empty room with old thick doors, I could see the room and nothing but darkness. So much room, and suddenly my husband was not there. I felt empty where was he? Again I heard some sounds, I was scared and frightened in my dreams. I than started hearing my husbands voice, talking to a pundit, calling India, I saw this in my dreams. I also felt I was hearing some scary voices. I just awoke and ran to my husband, Even though I had been dreaming, I was able to see the reality in my consciousness. I asked my husband Were you calling India. He told me he was. The next dream I had was more freightenning, I saw someone trying to attack me, again I said Ohm Ganeshayee Namaya, Ohm Ganesha Namaya, I suddenly couldn't get out of my dreams, I saw so many faces, a girl with long hair, staring straight at me, Thousands of faces, from the non-living in front of my face, I was being attacked again, I kept saying Ohm and suddenly I awoke. I was shaking with fear.

Another night passed by. In this dream I saw my self and my husband, we were on top and suddenly we started falling, falling from a very high place. Than climbing back up slowly and slowly, My husband had reached. But I was in the middle of the stairs looking down, an angel or some voice had come and told me, you have to live you have to keep living. I did not fall from the stairs.

The next night I fell asleep and suddenly I heard the phone ring. I picked up the phone. Somebody answered and in whispers all I heard was Shimla Shimla, I awoke again, what was this voice calling me Shimla, When I was Vinita. This morning I awoke and in the middle of the night I was screaming No No No you can't. This was not dreams this was something trying to get me, but I was able to protect my self through saying Gods name every time. But how was this possible when I was in a dream? I remember two years back, I had dream that I was sitting and an old closet was there I was saying Oh namay shay ohm and I kept saying these words. In the night, I dreampt of something last night, sometimes I was being called, sometimes I was being yelled at.

Vinita Singh Dec. 16, 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The negative Planets.

The Passionate Writer

Hope